What is the correct spelling for PIANEER?
This word (Pianeer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PIANEER
- pain Kind is death that ends my pain, But cruel she I lov'd in vain. – A Song From The Italian by John Dryden
- pained She said to herself that all his devotion to Rosa Blondelle in the stage-coach was but the proper courtesy of a gentleman to a lady guest, who was, besides, a stranger in the country; and that she, his wife, ought to admire, rather than to blame him for it-ought to be pleased, rather than pained by it.
- painter Here is the news of the village; La Berrueca has married her daughter to a good-for-nothing painter, who came here to paint anything that might turn up.
- pan The effect is very much that of pushing in the bottom of a tin pan and letting it fly back when you remove your hand.
- pander The talk of the people now is, that they mean to become serious-no longer to pander to the extravagances of strangers, and no longer to encourage their presence amongst them.
- pane He even waved his hat, and this time she looked through him as through a pane of glass.
- pawnee In all appearance they were tame animals, and many thought they could see the Pawnee warriors riding them.