What is the correct spelling for PIANO1?
This word (Piano1) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PIANO1
- pain The music, yearning like a God in pain, She scarcely heard: her maiden eyes divine, Fix'd on the floor, saw many a sweeping train Pass by---she heeded not at all: in vain – The Eve Of St. Agnes by John Keats
- pains We were soon engaged in all the pleasures and pains of a dinner.
- paint "Going to take po'traits," suggested Miss Woodburn, "or just paint the ahdeal?"
- pan The ash pan is provided with two dampers, one at each end, and the front one is operated by the bell crank a c.
- pane A three time it fled and did beat the pane as though 'twould get in.
- pang I felt the pang, the fear, the wonder, and the joy of it.