What is the correct spelling for PIARTE?
This word (Piarte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIARTE
- opiate In these cases the pulse becomes stronger after the bleeding, and the extremities regain their natural warmth; and an opiate then given acts with much more certain effect.
- paiute Benton Ridge, Ohio Fort Benton, Montana Lake Benton, Minnesota Utu Utu Gwaitu Paiute Tribe of the Benton Paiute Reservation, California
- pare At the end of the eighteenth century it became customary to pare down leather until it was as thin as paper, and soon afterwards the use of hollow backs and false bands became general, and these two things together mark the beginning of the modern degradation of binding, so far as its utility as a protection is concerned.
- part This was a part of the price.
- parted His face flushed a little, his lips parted ; he looked from one man to the other.
- parts He supposed that they had come from all parts of the island.
- party You'll go back on the party ?
- paste We watched him rake them out from under the fires, shake water on them, and mix them into paste as casually as if the business were part of his regular routine.
- pat "Yes, I hear," said Pat .
- pate He looked so frail, that for an instant the white man had been tempted to fling himself upon him, and find deliverance for himself and his beloved by choking the wizened neck, or cracking the old pate against the stones.
- patter The silence remained unbroken save for the moan of the rising wind outside, the rattle of hail, and the patter of rain drops on the roof.
- peat They remained a long time as would seem from the depth of the peat and the vast amount of relics found.
- pert Then, with the abruptness that marked her changes of mood, she became the slangy, pert , feather-headed Marion Rose whom Jack had met first; and remained so until she left him after breakfast to go home to Kate, who would be perfectly wild.
- piaget An update to the Baldwin Effect was developed by Jean Piaget , Paul Weiss, and Conrad Waddington in the 1960s–1970s.
- Pete You bought the rifle and gave it to Pete .
126 words made from the letters PIARTE
3 letter words made from PIARTE:air, ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, ear, eat, epa, epi, era, ert, eta, ira, ire, par, pat, pea, pei, per, pet, pia, pie, pit, pre, rap, rat, rep, ret, rip, rit, tai, tap, tar, tea, ter, tia, tie, tip, tri.
4 letter words made from PIARTE:aire, airt, aper, eira, pair, pare, pari, part, pate, pear, peat, peri, pert, pier, pita, prae, prat, raie, rape, rapt, rate, reap, reit, reti, ripe, rite, taei, tape, tare, tarp, tear, teip, tepi, tera, tier, tire, trap, trei, trip.
5 letter words made from PIARTE:apter, atire, atrip, iater, irate, itera, paite, paret, parit, parti, pater, patre, patri, peira, perai, peria, petai, piert, pieta, pirae, pirat, pitar, piter, pitra, pitre, praet, prate, prati, preta, preti, prita, raeti, raite, rapti, retia, taiep, tapei, taper, tapie, tapir, terai, teria, tripa, tripe.