What is the correct spelling for PIAS?
This word (Pias) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIAS
- bias But there can be no doubt they used their influence to bias the minds of godparents and witnesses in the same direction.
- dias Meantime Mauro, striding disconsolate past an angle of the narrow garden of the inner courtyard, was detained by a soft voice issuing from the seclusion of a bench beneath the drooping boughs of an ancient fig tree: "Buenos dias , Don Mauro.
- pas "Certainement pas ," said Ingeborg.
- pisa At another time they destroyed the large flotilla of the Republic of Pisa , and thus raised the siege and blockade of Syracuse.
- Peas Well, run into the garden and pick all the peas you can find.
- Pius One pius chap wrote on the back of his contract, "An horse is a vain thing for safety.
- Pigs Are the Gertruds of this world, then, unable to distinguish between pigs and lilies?
- pits As this road has been made about 1720 years, and, as at the time of making, both that and the pits must have been surfaces of neat gravel; he will be led to examine, what degree of soil they have acquired in that long course of years, and by what means?
- pins The mother being short of pins had used a needle to fasten the child's clothes, and that was what appeared to the fairies as a beam of iron, for there was virtue in steel in those days.
- PIS Anyhow, Philip, you may as well make up your mind to accept Doreen as a pis otter for Tony-and do it gracefully, my dear man!
- PIES She needs a man she can monopolize With fingers in dozens of different pies – Goodnight And Thank You by Unknown Author