What is the correct spelling for PICEES?
This word (Picees) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PICEES
- piles Empty were those hundreds of deserted motor cars, heaped in great weird, pathetic piles down at the water's edge, as useless as though they were perambulators, because there were no chauffeurs to drive them.
- pipes At least Hepnon the cripple said this was so, when he was but a child, and when he got older he said that even now a golden music came from the pipes at sunrise and sunset.
- Pixies And here all the Elves, and Fairies, and Mermaids of the North were holding festival with Warlocks, and Brownies, and Pixies , and even the Phantom Hunters themselves, who are never looked upon by mortal eyes.
- ices Mesembrianthemums-I must be pardoned this word; for I cannot omit those fleshy-leaved creepers, with their wealth of gaudy blossoms, shaped like sea anemones, coloured like strawberry and pineapple cream-ices-mesembrianthemums, then, tumble in torrents from the walls, and large-cupped white convolvuluses curl about the hedges.
- pikes And meanwhile others had handed in pikes and swords and glaives through the ports, and others were guarding the ladder against the Spaniards, in case any of them should come below.
37 words made from the letters PICEES
3 letter words made from PICEES:cis, cpi, cps, eec, epi, ese, ice, ies, pee, pei, pes, pic, pie, psi, sec, see, sep, sic, sip.
4 letter words made from PICEES:epic, ices, icse, pecs, scee, seep, spec, spic.
5 letter words made from PICEES:epice, epics, espie, peice, pesce, pesci, piece, spice.
6 letter words made from PICEES:pieces, specie.