What is the correct spelling for PIDDY?
This word (Piddy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIDDY
- biddy He knew that the voice which had reached him was that of his own Biddy , and before Tobias could give him a hint, or ever a word had been said as to what was best to do, he had pulled off his coat, tossed away his hat, and was up to his waist in the water.
- eddy One thing I must say, however, I do object to-it is this worship of Mrs. Eddy .
- giddy She imagined her head was giddy and that her legs were too weak to enable her to walk steadily.
- kidd Kidd started a little.
- midday Major Ralston departed for The Green Bungalow, and the silence of midday fell upon the place.
- middy "And assumes such an air of superiority," continued the middy .
- pad When there is not much to do in the ward and no sound comes from behind the screens, when there has not been a convoy for weeks, when the little rubber tubes lie in the trolley-drawer and the syringe gives place to the dry dressing-then they set one of us aside from the work of the ward to sit at a table and pad splints.
- paddy "Tom and Paddy in the Tea-house"; "The virtuous spinster Miss Laura"; "The Guide and the Bayadere."
- paid Aponibalagen paid the same as Aponitolau did for Aponibolinayen.
- payday The only occasion upon which I ever see them all together is payday !
- pd Compared with the traditional homogeneous Pd (OAc)2, Pd Cl2 catalysts in Heck reaction, CNTs-supported Pd catalyst has higher catalytic activity, better stability, easier separation and more satisfactory reusability.