What is the correct spelling for PIEAS?
This word (Pieas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIEAS
- piece He looked at Mr. Gubb, who was eating a piece of apple pie hand-to-mouth fashion, and studied him in a new light.
- pious My Cousin Dorothy received him with the reverence that pious maids can shew so easily towards a priest.
- pisa Moreover, he had been born a Tuscan, his family had lived at Florence or Pisa , and it felt like going home.
- Peas Here all is peas.
- Piers The huge concrete piers which they had noticed were not piers at all, but the ruined foundations of buildings.
- Pius Taking advantage of the presence of the Pope at Paris, he is said to have called on the good-hearted Pius , with great concern of manner, to state his case.
- Pears If you tell me you have seen apples and acorns, or pears and plums, growing upon the same tree, I shall discredit you.
- pleas Al-lan Frost, in a clear, pleas -ant voice gave the name of each scene.
- pews The timbers which held the pews have rotted and fallen away, and what was once a cellar has received all this rubbish and held it piled up in mounds which have blocked up most of the windows and robbed the place even of the dim religious light which was once its glory, so that when the man whose words we have just quoted asked if they were quite alone and peered into the dim, belumbered corners, it was but natural for his hardy, resolute, and unscrupulous companion to snort with impatience and disgust as he answered: "Would I have brought you here if I hadn't known it was the safest place in New York for this kind of talk?
- peers The glass here is, however, excellent, in effect at any rate, with its gorgeous figures of knights, angels, and peers of France, drawn with a masterly skill which is often lacking in even more precious glass.