What is the correct spelling for PIECAKE?
This word (Piecake) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIECAKE
- cage Ellerey walked from wall to wall, turning with the regularity of a wild beast in a cage . [Reason] The loved ones are waiting, break out of your cage [Pride] You have the power, give in to your rage – Day Fourteen: Pride by Ayreon
- cake If you had been good and had gone back to your office, I would have brought you down some cake and cocoa.
- hoecake "Me an' Wilkes Booth Lincoln been eatin' chit'lins, an' sweet 'taters, an' 'possum, an' squirrel, an' hoecake , an' Brunswick stew ever sence we's born," was his proud announcement.
- ipecac My enfeebled stomach, harrowed and irritated with medicinal compounds, with ipecac , colocynth, tartar-emetic, quinine, and such things, protested against the coarse food.
- kick "You are an impudent liar," I said to him, "and if we were out of this room I would give you a kick to teach you to speak respectfully."
- kicker They began to take some interest in the Kicker .
- pack You fellows-I mean you-pack the rest of these and then I'll tell you what to do next.
- package Give me the package ; I will take it for you to the carriage!"
- packed Her things were to be given over to her to-morrow morning, and packed under her own eyes, and sent after her.
- packer As the trip to the glaciers was largely a matter of engaging a good packer well in advance, while there was no certainty of getting any one who would undertake the passage of the Big Bend, it was to the latter that we first directed our attention.
- packet Should you not be able to find her, and can forward the packet to its address, by any very safe conveyance, I will beg you to do it.
- pancake It would be as flat as a pancake without.
- partake "That will I gladly," answered the youth, "and do ye also partake , noble sir"; and he spread the meal for them on the grass while they dismounted.
- peacock "How fine it is, though," says Father, laughing, "to peacock it in a Coach now and then!
- peak The country is full of pagodas; you see them on every peak , on every ridge along the river.
- peaked Seems to me she's looking rather peaked since her marriage.
74 words made from the letters PIECAKE
3 letter words made from PIECAKE:ace, aec, apc, ape, cap, cia, cpa, cpi, eec, epa, epi, ice, ike, kea, kip, pac, pea, pee, pei, pia, pic, pie.
5 letter words made from PIECAKE:ackee, apeek, eicke, epice, ikeep, kecap, packe, peace, peake, pecka, pecke, peeka, peice, picea, piece, pieck, pieke.
4 letter words made from PIECAKE:akee, cake, cape, ceka, ciak, ecke, ekpe, epae, epic, icke, ikpe, ipek, kaei, kaie, kapi, keep, kepa, kepi, kiap, kipa, kpac, pace, pack, pake, peak, peck, peek, peik, peka, peke, pica, pick, piek, pika, pike.