What is the correct spelling for PIECCE?
This word (Piecce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIECCE
- peace I thought you wanted a little peace and quietness. So restless Cromwell could not cease In the inglorious Arts of Peace , – An Horation Ode Upon Cromwell's Return From Ireland by Andrew Marvell
- pecos On Pecos carnival nights like this, when some of the cowboys were in town, prudent people used to sleep on the floor of Van Slyke's store with bags of grain piled round their blankets two tiers deep, for no Pecos house walls were more than inch boards.
- pierce Then pierce it and draw it into bottles, which stop well, and tie down the stoppels.
- pixie "I do not know, Pixie .
- pecks Neither man nor woman, elderly nor young: the little Irish beggar that comes barefoot to my door; the mouse that steals out of the cranny in the wainscot; the bird that in frost and snow pecks at my window for a crumb; the dog that licks my hand and sits beside my knee.