What is the correct spelling for PIECE?
This word (Piece) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIECE
- apiece "Ten days apiece ," said the magistrate.
- pace "I'm sorry," I answered, "but the journey will need nearer three, unless we travel at the King's pace or the Duke of Monmouth's."
- pack "I'll lead him," she said as Wiley came up, and started after the pack .
- package There were tears in the woman's eyes, as, with a hysterical catching of the breath, she took hold of the hand which was passing her a package , and pressed it passionately to her lips, kissing it again and again.
- page You will have to read a page at a time and then take a long breath and try again.
- pass "How can you pass him off," objected Quorn.
- passage Certainly it was his intention to become a bird of passage .
- pause There was a pause .
- peace "They ask always for peace .
- peak In the opening month of the year, this regal flower is in full bloom on Adam's Peak , and so continues until July, when it takes its winter's sleep.
- phase If philosophy is, as is commonly assumed, appropriate to a phase in the development of every individual, it should grow out of interests to which he is already alive.
- physics Hence the importance of a careful study of those relations between mathematics and Physics which determine the conditions under which the ideas derived from one department of physics may be safely used in forming ideas to be employed in a new department.
- pick I think we'll have to wait for somebody to pick us up.
- piece "Yes, I lost patience with her myself during it all, and give her a piece of my mind one day.
- pizza Ave Maria College was founded by Catholic philanthropist and former Dominos Pizza owner and founder Tom Monaghan on March 19, 1998, occupying two former elementary school buildings in Ypsilanti, Michigan near the campus of Eastern Michigan University.
- push The boys behind little Jim began to crowd and push .
- passes So passes the world and the glory of it.
- picks We leaves him doctorin' himse'f an' picks him up two hours later on our triumphant return.
- pieces It will fall to pieces !"
- pays You forget that Swelding pays us an official visit to-day.
- PAGES I have settled to read at least ten pages of the Gemoreh a week.