What is the correct spelling for PIECSE?
This word (Piecse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIECSE
- pecos For long distances the banks of the Pecos are nearly perpendicular, and ten to twenty feet high.
- piece Come up here and stand forninst me, till I give ye a piece of me mind.
- pierce I tell you there are other ways than bullets to touch a man's heart, and I'll pierce his, curse him!
- Piers To be exact, they did not drive piles to hold the cribbings for the piers.
- Pigs We can take Mike with us, while Quambo will look after the hut, the cattle, and pigs."
- piques Not that he piques himself on his fidelity to the Lecouvreur; for, together with his passion for her, he has a thousand little passing tastes.
- picks He picks up new spirit.
- pieces I mean, right as he can be, stove to pieces like he is.
- pikes Some had to mount the beasts of burden; others clung to the horses' tails; the sturdy pulled the weak, and the Ligurian corps drove on the infantry with the points of their pikes .
- pecks Speak him fair, father, speak him fair; it is a silly fowl that pecks at the hand which holds corn.
- pierces Accept them-stand up to the hammer and take the blows and learn: consent to the sword that pierces up to the hilt, and what do we come to?
- pikers I'll tell you fellows that you're a lot of pikers to hesitate to pledge three or four hundred dollars to keep your team going.