What is the correct spelling for PIEW?
This word (Piew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIEW
- pew A public-spirited man, Mr. Black had a wide circle of acquaintances and a few warm friends; but with all his possessions, and in spite of a jovial, cheerful manner in company, his dark, rather stern face, as Bettie had very quickly discovered, was sad when he sat alone in his pew in church.
- pie Peter was so greatly moved that his hunger left him and it was with difficulty that the meat-pie was finished.
- pied "I wish we could send for the Pied Piper, and get rid of them all.
- pier For the present she could talk about the pier and take her audience for granted.
- view I felt in this case, too, that I was probably in the wrong from their point of view .
- PIES Under the fir-trees of the ante-room a buffet was erected, piled with mountains of York hams, cold game-pies, lobster salads, mayonnaise salmon, and every conceivable savoury waiting an assault.
- phew Here is why they invariably fail: When you sit in the audience, and hear an old gag or point, you whisper, "Phew, that's old," or you give your companion a knowing look, don't you?