What is the correct spelling for PIKS?
This word (Piks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIKS
- pike Throwing aside his pistols he seized a big boarding-pike, and taking his place near Mr. Paterson, made it his business to be ready to protect him so far as might be in his power.
- Pius 99; position at the accession of Pius V., 249; of Scotland, Presbyterian.
- Pigs Ye see, pigs is naither Fenians nor Orangemen.
- pits The Wahimas fear lions but the Wahimas dig pits and if in the night time the lion falls in, then the Wahimas laugh.
- picks And see how she picks the road for him!
- pins While Jamie got the Bible she wiped her glasses and complained in a gentle voice about the "mortal pity of it" that texts were pins for Christians to stick in each other's flesh.
- pikes When the rebels retreated along the Wicklow road, they threw several pikes over the wall close to our lodge gates.
- PICS But the most interesting sight to me then, was that of blue pics at a great distance to the north-west, the object of all my dreams of discovery for years.
- PIPS He washed the memory out of his thought, and concentrated on the flashing pips that chased themselves over the operator's screen.
- PIS But the grand style was ridiculed by Cicero, In Pis .
- PIES Now will you keep your fingers out of other people's pies?