What is the correct spelling for PIKUP?
This word (Pikup) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIKUP
- pcp The ACPs are related in structure and mechanism to the peptidyl carrier proteins (PCP) from nonribosomal peptide synthases.
- pickup The car carrying the pickup was behind the procession, which was moving toward the Palace along one of the broad skyways, with Gendarmes and Security Guards leading, following and flanking. Going home in this pickup Not knowing this stickup – Somewhere in Texas, Pt. 2 by Willie Nelson
- pike They feel the walls, but the weak pike -eyes do not see them.
- pique This may have been partly accounted for by her very obvious pride, the quality that struck the most casual observer at once, but there was also an air of indifference, a look in the eyes that seemed to pique men's curiosity and stir their interest.
- pup An undisciplined young pup who is the husband comes home a bit late one night, and, as a man would describe it, somewhat 'lit up.
- pickups These guitars came standard with built-in electric pickups and are widely considered the first fully electric semi-acoustic guitars.