What is the correct spelling for PILAUS?
This word (Pilaus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PILAUS
- pileus Pileus at first squarrose, stem scaly, both somewhat fuscous.
- place A carpenter lived there, for the place was full of rough deal boards standing erect against the wall, and the floor was heaped high with shavings.
- police On the discovery of these designs, fitting arrangements were made in concert with the French police ; and the French troops, as well as the Papal gendarmes, were drawn up, so that in case of need they might suppress any disturbance whatever.
- policy The report of the Secretary of the Navy shows an improvement in the number and efficiency of the naval force, without material increase in the expense of supporting it. This is due to the policy which has been adopted, and is being extended as fast as our material will admit, of using smaller vessels as cruisers on the several stations.
- public The elevators, declared the farmers, should be a public utility and not in private hands.
74 words made from the letters PILAUS
3 letter words made from PILAUS:ail, ali, alp, als, asl, asp, lap, lip, pal, pas, pia, psa, psi, pul, pus, sap, sip, spa, sup, usa.
4 letter words made from PILAUS:aiul, alps, apis, apsu, apus, ilus, lapi, liau, lipu, lisp, lisu, pail, pals, paul, pilu, pisa, plai, plus, pual, pula, puli, puls, sail, salp, saul, sial, siau, slap, slip, sula, ulia, upis.
5 letter words made from PILAUS:alsup, alusi, apliu, aulis, laius, lapsi, pails, pauli, pauls, pilau, pilus, psila, pulai, pulis, pulsa, silpa, spail, spali, supai, ulpia, upali, usila.