What is the correct spelling for PILLOT?
This word (Pillot) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PILLOT
- allot Some people have not time, and fewer have inclination, to enter into that conversation; nay, very many dread it, and fly to the most trifling dissipations, in order to avoid it; but, if a man would allot half an hour every night for this self-conversation, and recapitulate with himself whatever he has done, right or wrong, in the course of the day, he would be both the better and the wiser for it.
- maillot The other decided to return on foot as far as the Porte-Maillot.
- pallet One of the inhabitants, more kindly than the rest, took her in, gave her the only bed they had, a pallet of straw, on which she lay for a few days, making no complaint, giving little trouble.
- pallor The strange pallor had left his cheeks and his eyes had lost the heavy, tired expression.
- pellet I had placed-carelessly enough-the second pellet within a foot of the edge of the table.
- pelt But he made a last effort to thus dodge the rain of bullets that began to pelt upon him from the rear.
- picot She and Ellen looked with delight at the yards and yards of picot -edged ribbon, sewed on by hand to the ruffles of the skirt, and lifted up the silk folds to admire the carefully made, full petticoats and frilly drawers, the pretty, soft old kid shoes and white stockings.
- piglet Tell them it would be foolish for me to eat the piglet , because I had sense enough to know it would raise a row if I did.
- piled I believe everything hard can be more easily borne, if we can cast it impatiently forth like the sea of which you speak; with me one thing is piled on another and remains lying there, as if buried under the sand."
- pill Everything you ever hearn on, and everything you ever didn't hearn on, from the finest lace to iron gates and fences- From big, splendid rooms, all furnished off in the most splendid manner with the most gorgeous draperies and furniture, to a tiny gold and diamond ring for a baby, and everything else under the sun, moon, and stars, from a pill to a monument.
- pillar And he also encountered the same fierce beasts, and ran from them in terror, and took shelter from them in the Castle; and the old woman hid him, and the Red-Etin found him, and, because he could not answer the three questions, he, too, was turned into a pillar of stone.
- pillion After riding half the night on a pillion behind the Danite, Susannah entered the Mormon camp.
- pillory The enthusiasm was increased by the timely publication of a Hymn to the Pillory , in which Defoe boldly declared the iniquity of his sentence, and pointed out to the Government more proper objects of their severity.
- pillow He called her softly, but she did not hear, she was sobbing deep into her pillow .
- pilot He went with us as a pilot .
- pivot When she had flung away the last one, she stepped back and set her frail shoulder to the wall; instantly a mass of stone swung silently on an unseen pivot , a yellow light streamed out, and there was a tiny chamber, illuminated by a lamp, and a man just rising from his chair.
- plait Several times I was arrested in this way and never escaped the little frousse which came to me when these dark figures closed upon me, as they leapt from their bicycles and said with grim suspicion: "Vos papiers, s'il vous plait !"
35 words made from the letters PILLOT
3 letter words made from PILLOT:ill, ilo, ipo, lip, lit, lop, lot, oil, opt, pit, poi, pol, pot, tip, top.
4 letter words made from PILLOT:ilpo, itll, lilo, lilt, liol, loti, pill, plot, poit, poll, poti, till, tipo, toil, toll, topi.
6 letter words made from PILLOT:pillot.
5 letter words made from PILLOT:pilot, polit, polti.