What is the correct spelling for PILOCY?
This word (Pilocy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PILOCY
- lucy How do you get on now, Lucy ?
- palace To the palace of Alcinous, king of the Phaeacians, she went.
- palsy She is so shaken with palsy that she can't write, but she managed to write this and she told me to give it to you.
- pile That's where the future lies, and the man who sees it first is the man who'll make his pile .
- piles Piles of skins lay in two of the corners, and the lads, who were utterly worn out, threw themselves down, and were almost instantly asleep.
- pill See that your patient takes a white pill and a brown one every two minutes and she will soon be well.
- pillory We gather from the ancient records of Canterbury that, in 1544, it was decided "that during winter every dark-night the aldermen, common council, and inn-holders are to find one candle, with light, at their doors, and the other inhabitants are to do in like fashion upon request, and if any lantern be stolen, the offender shall be set in the pillory at the mayor's discretion; the candles are to be lighted at six, and continued until burnt out."
- pillow She felt that Christian lived; yet nothing could she do for him, but hold him in her arms, giving her body for a pillow , till so they should presently go down together, and both be safely dead.
- pilot You're pilot , you know."
- piracy When his orders don't go, there's blood an' mutiny an' piracy an' death aboard.
- pliancy Ion, it is true, the dramatic poet, says that Pericles's manner in company was somewhat over-assuming and pompous; and that into his high bearing there entered a good deal of slightingness and scorn of others; he reserves his commendation for Cimon's ease and pliancy and natural grace in society.
- Loci The verses are succeeded by the following introductory note: Repertorium omnium librorum in hac Clarevallis biblioteca existentium a fratre Mathurino de cangeyo eiusdem loci monacho non sine magno labore editum.
36 words made from the letters PILOCY
3 letter words made from PILOCY:cio, cli, col, cop, coy, cpi, icy, ilo, ipo, lip, lop, oil, pic, ply, poi, pol, yip.
5 letter words made from PILOCY:ciply, copil, pylic.
4 letter words made from PILOCY:clio, clip, clop, cloy, coil, copy, cpio, ilpo, ipco, lioy, oily, olic, oliy, pioy, ploy, poly.