What is the correct spelling for PILOOW?
This word (Piloow) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PILOOW
- billow A silvery gleam fell on the girl as a billow of cloud rolled slowly from a rift of blue, and she laughed almost exultantly.
- loo Otherwise, it was a Loo-Loo."
- loop Here comes the loop!
- low You know your account is getting very low."
- pail Sure you have the pail of water handy, Jack?
- pallor Her pallor alarmed me.
- pile Foyle rapidly ran over the case, emphasising his points with a tap of his finger on the pile of papers.
- pill I expect you will be calling to see Mrs. Pill?"
- pillar The name rang out loud and clear, and Ethie grasped the pillar tightly to keep herself from falling.
- pillow She did not know how she got home, or why she lay crying on her bed, with her face in the pillow.
- pilot The most brilliant of all, and after which no other deserves to be related, is that in a storm which lasted three days, he was constantly in two ships, a hundred and fifty leagues apart, and served one of them as a pilot.
- plow We had Chris Christopherson plow one for us.
- PL In Pl. XXII may be seen a chimney of the full height of the adjoining story, but in this instance it is constructed wholly of pots.
- pillows If she opened or closed the curtain, she gave or withheld no more light than was agreeable to him; if she arranged the pillows behind him, she placed them neither too high nor too low, and bound up his wounds with a gentle yet firm hand, like an experienced physician.