What is the correct spelling for PILOW?
This word (Pilow) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PILOW
- low A man's voice, very low .
- pail The master, a tall, robust Auvergnat, replied, in the accent of his province: "A pail to fill?"
- pal The best pal I've ever had."
- pile "Now we'll go over to the sand-pile for a while.
- pill The spell of the pill -box, which had worked well for a time, was broken, so that those concrete blockhouses were feared as death-traps by the men who had to hold them.
- pillow I slept with his letters under my pillow .
- pilot She waved her arms madly and mingled her voice with Poleon's until a black-robed figure appeared beside the pilot -house.
- plod I have seen her spend a whole day picking handfuls of grass in the orchard and running with them to the donkey or the horse standing patiently in the neighbour's paddock, and when she hasn't animals to play with she will put a horseshoe on each hand and each foot, and then you will hear from above the plod -plod-plod of a horse going its daily round.
- plop I took hold of the line, and then, "plop," as the poet said.
- plot Careful attention should be given to the plot .
- plow Poor Punchinello was too weak to dance; he could not plow or dig; he had not been so trained.
- ploy A fine ploy yon for a young gentleman, Alec!
- ply While eating our lunch, our host and his numerous family circle-who all seemed much interested at our presence-did nothing but ply us with continual questions about England, the English people, and the cost of the various articles we either wore or carried with us.
- pol Pol li cuveliers Pauwels de cupre Poul le cuuelier Poule the couper Fait et refait cuves, Maect ende vermaect cupen, Faict et refaict les cuues, Maketh and formaketh the keupis, Cuviers et tonniaux, Cupekine ende vaten, tonniaulx, vaissiaux Barellis, vassellis Chercles et tonnelets Houpen ende tonnekine.
- pole Idiomatic: A ten-foot pole .
- poll Compare poll -parrot from Poll y or Poll .
- polo I don't know about that; polo , you know, for the legs, and lawn-tennis for the arms, is hard work enough.
- pool If you haven't got anything else to do, let's go down to the Smiling Pool and ask Grandfather Frog; he'll be sure to know.
- pow Let's rest a bit and have a pow -wow!
- PL These figures are in Pl .
- POOLE Grace Poole , then, was there.
- pillows He wanted to bury his face in the pillows to hide it from him; he felt the hair on his head hard and dry, and it stood on end!