What is the correct spelling for PILOWS?
This word (Pilows) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PILOWS
- parlous That old woman-seventy odd-is in a parlous spiritual state.
- pillow The hands that shook up its pillow have quit work.
- pilot They found the captain's pilot -jacket on the beach.
- pious The pious Silesians refused to believe that the duke was sufficiently holy to be their bishop.
- pools Beneath these pools of light, way down below, way down where his heart beat warm, lived Jonathan.
- blows Ere long he heard the faint sounds of blows , and observed one of the men driving something into the ground.
42 words made from the letters PILOWS
3 letter words made from PILOWS:ilo, ipo, iso, iwo, lip, lop, low, oil, ops, owl, poi, pol, pow, psi, sip, sol, sop, sow, wop.
4 letter words made from PILOWS:ilpo, liow, lisp, lops, losi, lowi, lowp, plow, silo, siow, slip, slop, slow, soil, swop, wisp, wlos.
5 letter words made from PILOWS:lipow, lowps, pilow, plows, powis, spoil.