What is the correct spelling for PILS?
This word (Pils) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PILS
- piles Reaching the abandoned wagon, he first gathered two piles of flat stones.
- pill But Mrs. Pill -the cook of Miss Loach-said that Mrs. Herne lived at Hampstead.
- Pius Pius V. prepared the definitive sentence; but he did not pronounce it until he knew the inclinations of Philip, whom he did not wish to offend.
- Oils It seems that the resin does nothing except lose its oils when applied to the red-hot pots, and there is left on the surface the unconsumed carbon.
- Pigs "Never mind," I said, "I want to get you home, to say nothing of hearing how you came out with your pigs."
- pits And which is worse, so strange in some is this thyrst, that it maketh them dig the pits , and painefully drawe the water, and after will not suffer them to drinke.
- pals Oh, a jolly good sort; you'd be awful pals .
- pins She even laughed her cap way over on one side, so that Tattine had to take out the gold pins and put them in again to straighten it.
- pills Torn between his duty and the demands of his heart, he compromised by starting a Poggi propaganda, that was carried on over his counter and behind the mixing-screen, with every customer whether for pills or soda water.
- pails The tree was the celebrated "canoe-birch," or as Lucien named it, "paper-birch," celebrated as the tree out of whose bark those beautiful canoes are made that carry thousands of Indians over the interior lakes and rivers of North America; out of whose bark whole tribes of these people fashion their bowls, their pails , and their baskets; with which they cover their tents, and from which they even make their soup-kettles and boiling-pots!