What is the correct spelling for PILSA?
This word (Pilsa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PILSA
- pilea Pilea cataractae is a species of plant in the Urticaceae family.
- place It is necessary, therefore, that, in putting an engine together, each part be properly fitted to its place , and that it be subsequently adjusted in its fit and position with relation to the other parts to which it is connected.
- police Somehow I've got to keep them here until Mrs. Jones brings the police !
- policy You will, indeed, hear the true theory of colonial policy well stated and strongly defended; but it must not be forgotten that in South Africa it is still somewhat of an exotic plant, and wants careful tending before it can come to maturity.
- public The traders obeyed their instructions to the letter, and after offering their gifts, which delighted the cacique, they opened their wares to the public .