What is the correct spelling for PINACCLE?
This word (Pinaccle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PINACCLE
- binnacle We should be able to see her spars and sails, or her cabin light, or her binnacle light, or something!"
- manacle It was, indeed, true, that our own white brethren, heirs to the freedom newly purchased by precious blood, partakers in the sovereignty of citizenship, belonging to the fellowship of the Christian church, were degraded in unquestioning obedience to an arbitrary taskmaster, sold as beasts of the field, and galled by the manacle and the lash!
- Nickle On top of the card place a dime or nickle; this should be exactly over the tip of the finger and in the middle of the card.
- Nicole The principles of the essay, as Nicole asserted above in the preface, are not peculiarly his own but those of the group with which he was associated.
- pentacle Madame d'Urfe found the pentacle and read out the names, while I pretending astonishment, gave her the paper, and much to her delight she found the names to be the same.
- percale What difference would it make to us whether we had only one white percale gown, if the man we love did not see other women dressed differently, more elegantly than we-women who inspire ideas by their ways, by a multitude of little things which really go to make up great passions?
- pianola That is she meant to, but believe you me, it was far from it as Ma went into our all-paid-for gold furnished parlour and commenced playing on the pianola which Jim had give me for a souvenir before he sailed, and Ma, being sort of heavy and strong, after twenty-five years with a circus, she has a fierce touch.
- piccolo Appears there is trouble in the Island of Piccolo Domingo.
- pickle Pickle him quiet, or it's court martial!
- pineapple Add to the juice as much cold water as desired, and two slices of pineapple, shredded.
- pinhole A pinhole in the mud indicates the presence of the animal, and the hungry black boy, thrusting his hand with outspread fingers below it, closes the fingers and withdraws anything but an inviting morsel.
- pinnacle I wrote a few verses yesterday about that rose, that flower which represents the pinnacle of my desires, as it were.
- pinnacles This we figured out from the hard blue of the ice and its many caverns and pinnacles.
- pinochle When the men weren't grumbling at having nothing to drink, they were playing pinochle.