What is the correct spelling for PINCIPLE?
This word (Pinciple) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PINCIPLE
- participle If the article the occurs before the participle , the preposition of must be retained; as, "They strictly observed the keeping of one day in seven."
- pencil Birnier sighed and dropped his pencil as he glanced up.
- pineapple The luxuriant verdure of the swampy plain basks in the sunshine of a blazing March day, and children in gaudy sarongs drive a brisk trade at palm-thatched wayside stations, with bamboo trays of sliced pineapple sprinkled with capsicum, the approved "pick-me-up" of Sumatra.
- principal The large building behind the church is the principal prison.
- principally The aim of the new movement was, principally , to preserve the independence of Judah.
- principle It's always the principle of the thing with Aunt Jane.
84 words made from the letters PINCIPLE
5 letter words made from PINCIPLE:cenpi, cipel, clein, cline, clini, clipe, enppi, iceni, incli, ippei, ippen, lepic, liein, lieni, lince, linie, lipie, lipin, lippe, lippi, nepic, pelin, pelni, penic, penii, pepin, pilic, pilin, pince, pinel, pipil, pline.
3 letter words made from PINCIPLE:cli, cpi, enl, epi, ice, lei, lie, lii, lin, lip, lpn, nec, nil, nip, nlp, pcp, pei, pel, pen, pep, pic, pie, pin, pip, ppi.
4 letter words made from PINCIPLE:clip, cple, cplp, eini, enic, epic, inec, inle, lein, leni, lien, line, lini, nice, nile, nipe, nipl, peil, peli, piel, pile, pine, pipe, pipi, plec, plei, plen.