What is the correct spelling for PINIC?
This word (Pinic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PINIC
- ionic The fittings were on the same plan, but of a more elaborate and highly finished design, the plain supports of the former work being replaced by Ionic columns supporting arches with frieze and cornice, and a heavy balustrade for the gallery above.
- panic The enemy had time to recover from their panic, and to post themselves in Col.
- panicky We chased him a mile, and finally brought him back, but all the rest of the day he was panicky.
- pic That opposite us, dominating the valley of Ossau, is the Pic du Midi d'Ossau.
- picnic Then I wish you were going to the picnic this afternoon.
- pin "You can cut off the trail-you got plenty of time-or you can pin it up.
- pinch And truly there is so much Faith, Love, and Hope in these that one might at a pinch be saved by them.
- pine Her eyes were on the horizon line, where sky and pine tops met.
- ping In such a manner the story-teller found himself in a highly-walled enclosure, lying between the prison-house and the yamen garden, a few days after his arrival in Yu-ping.
- pink Doggie took out his pink packet and lit a cigarette.
- pinkie Man, I'd give my wee pinkie to see it happen."
- punic Campanian hosts used to entertain their guests at dinner with them in the days before the second Punic War.
- Inc Copyright 1954 by Dover Publications, Inc.
- Panics It is possible, however, that they deemed the mere titles of the pamphlets offences in themselves, disturbing cries raised while the people were not yet clear of the forest of anarchy, and still subject to dangerous panics-offences of the same nature as if a man should shout fire in sport in a crowded theatre.