What is the correct spelling for PIOS?
This word (Pios) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIOS
- pious "And thus," said the father, "to go to the ball is to do a pious work."
- pits The gravel-pits were so called because there was no gravel there.
- pros While his thoughts were busy with the pros and cons of the soul-shaking adventure now coming to its climax, his eyes were busy with the city wall and towers every moment closer, closer still.
- pins She knew that I should be on pins and needles till I heard how her father had taken Burnamy's being there, that night, and she doesn't say a word about it."
- BIOS PXES is a Linux distribution designed to be run on thin clients using PXE; however, it is also possible to boot PXES from a CD-ROM or hard disk if the NIC or BIOS does not support PXE.