What is the correct spelling for PIOSION?
This word (Piosion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIOSION
- fission Two-crowned anemones are common in this location and these individuals later undergo fission into separate sea anemones.
- mission I have succeeded in my mission ."
- passion Was this art, or was this passion ?
- pension He exists on a pension ; she has the prospect of having to leave the neighbourhood of the Hall, unless she is established near us.
- persian We were bound for the Persian Gulf, and I fancy the captain got wrong with his reckonings.
- pillion Anon appeared Mr. Laws, the judge of the court, with Madam Laws on a pillion behind him, and their negro man carrying a box containing her ladyship's cap, and bestriding a mule.
- pinion 1559, is driven by a large gear instead of by a pinion , so that the strain on the last driving shaft S, in Fig.
- poison Sometimes she thought of taking poison !"
- portion You were a witness to the wishes expressed by a portion of the principal inhabitants of Paris.
- potion Countless times was he on the point of calling after the physician and imploring him to return with a potion of like properties to the one rejected, but something seemed always to rise in his throat and impede his utterance, until, worn out by agitation, he fell asleep and dreamed this dream.
- vision 5. First vision of St. Joseph.
- Poisson Since a Poisson binomial distributed variable is a sum of n independent Bernoulli distributed variables, its mean and variance will simply be sums of the mean and variance of the n Bernoulli distributions: For fixed values of the mean ( ) and size (n), the variance is maximal when all success probabilities are equal and we have a binomial distribution.
47 words made from the letters PIOSION
4 letter words made from PIOSION:iino, nips, nisi, noio, onos, oons, opon, pins, pion, poin, pons, poon, sion, snip, soon, spin, spoo.
3 letter words made from PIOSION:ion, ipo, iso, nip, ono, ops, pin, poi, psi, sin, sip, son, sop.
5 letter words made from PIOSION:noops, oinos, opsin, opson, pinos, pisin, pison, ponos, poons, posin, psion, sinop, sioni, sipoo, snoop, spino, spoon.