What is the correct spelling for PIRETE?
This word (Pirete) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIRETE
- crete Imposed upon the figure of the vessel is that of a gigantic horse, and the impression has been construed as a record of the first importation of the thoroughbred horse into Crete , probably from Libya, an interpretation which seems to demand a certain amount of faith and imagination, for Mosso's criticism, that 'the perspective is faulty,' is extremely mild.
- irate When Mr. McAdoo after several hours went back to the buffet to see if he could get a cup of coffee and some rolls he found the conductor almost swamped by irate passengers who blamed him, in the way that passengers will, for something that was no more his fault than theirs.
- paired They paired , and followed the bride and bridegroom into the breakfast-room.
- pirouette He wished her to enter, with an artistic pirouette , his lofty castle, and place herself, as Lady Stuart McKenzie, amongst his ever-worthy, ever-virtuous, ever-renowned ancestors.
- Pared Weigh the peaches after they are pared and pitted.
61 words made from the letters PIRETE
4 letter words made from PIRETE:eier, eire, erei, erie, eter, etre, peer, peri, pert, pier, reit, rete, reti, ripe, rite, teip, tepe, tepi, tier, tire, tree, trei, trip.
3 letter words made from PIRETE:epi, ert, ire, pee, pei, per, pet, pie, pit, pre, rep, ret, rip, rit, tee, ter, tie, tip, tri.
5 letter words made from PIRETE:eteri, ieper, peire, peret, perie, peter, petie, piere, piert, piter, pitre, prete, preti, ptere, retie, riepe, teper, tiree, tripe.