What is the correct spelling for PIRTURE?
This word (Pirture) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIRTURE
- aperture The bird enters at a funnel-like aperture in the bottom, and by this arrangement the young are effectually protected from reptiles.
- capture They listened with breathless interest to his narrative of the attack and capture of Oporto. To be freed from this capture Ready again to awake in Rapture! – Hatred Is Immortal by HAAT
- departure X. Sobieski's Departure from Warsaw.
- future He could tell what was going to happen; had no trouble at all to look into the future .
- litre Then about 1 litre of very cold water is added to the bottle; the bottle is not completely filled.
- mature The next day, he returned the original key to Brus, telling the old man that he had not used it after all, since mature reflection had convinced him of the folly of his contemplated adventure, especially in one whose youth was past, and in whose joints the night damp of the Thames might find lodgement for rheumatism.
- mitre On, as far as I can remember, the seventh or eighth of March last, I went into the Mitre about half-past eleven o'clock one morning, expecting to meet a friend of mine who was often there about that time.
- nature "He doesn't have to drink," replied Old Mother Nature .
- nitre Nitre, or saltpetre, is one of a class of substances which contains a large portion of oxygen in a combined and solid state; and, being mixed with combustible matter such as charcoal, it causes rapid deflagration when the temperature is raised.
- nurture A rough sea voyage in January weather in the Black Sea affords no pleasant nurture for a wounded man, and the poor fellows who were carried or helped ashore were a pitiable crew indeed.
- Arturo Aspeitia, Axel Arturo Barceló, Whataboutism Defended, Academia.
102 words made from the letters PIRTURE
3 letter words made from PIRTURE:epi, err, ert, ire, pei, per, pet, pie, pit, pre, put, rep, ret, rip, rit, rue, rut, ter, tie, tip, tiu, tri, tup, ute.
4 letter words made from PIRTURE:eriu, etui, iure, peri, pert, peru, peur, peut, pier, pitu, priu, prut, ptui, puir, pure, purr, pute, reit, reti, reup, rieu, ripe, rire, rite, ruer, rupe, ruri, rurp, rute, teip, tepi, tier, tieu, tipu, tire, trei, treu, trip, true, tuer, tupi, ture, turp, uper, urie, utri.
5 letter words made from PIRTURE:errtu, erupt, perur, petru, petur, piert, piter, pitre, piute, preti, pruer, pueri, purer, purie, puter, putri, riper, ruter, tepui, tieup, tirer, tirur, trier, trieu, tripe, truer, turei, turie, turre, turri, upter, uteri.