What is the correct spelling for PIRZES?
This word (Pirzes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PIRZES
- pipes She is longing to know you, father, and you can smoke two or three pipes while she is here.
- Piazzas It had wide iron piazzas and a fine shady garden at the back, sloping down to the river bank; and had altogether, on the outside, the very similitude of a wealthy and fashionable residence.
- Pities I knew it was to come off to-day, and I thought it would have been a thousand pities to be absent."
- Pixies Pixies and her father travel to London, for she is to go to a school for girls in the London suburbs.
- pares Single pipes, yes; and bagpipes galore; but the tibia: pares were "out of fashion" wherever I asked for them.
- piques "To spend the time," said he, "in private brabbles and piques between the States and Lord Leicester, when we ought to prepare an army against the enemy, and to repair the shaken and torn state, is not a good course for her Majesty's service."
- fizzes Violet easily fizzes over, but she doesn't keep it up long.
- purges He has the imperishable honor of proposing the Convention that framed the inestimable Federal Constitution that has thus far held our ship of state to its moorings amidst the dashing waves of party spirit-the roaring breakers of political fanaticism-the angry purges of impolitic ultraism.
- pikes Then came the Royal Guards, all with long pikes or flashing swords in their grasp.
- pries He addressed the entire group: Gentlemen, we all know, of course, that the modern newspaper man is not a peeping Tom, an impertinent individual, who pries into the affairs of others.
- PRES On the left bank of the river the spire of the venerable old church of Saint Germain des Pres pointed upwards from amid the houses that completely hemmed it in, and the lofty roof of the unfinished Hotel de Nevers towered conspicuously above all its surroundings.
54 words made from the letters PIRZES
3 letter words made from PIRZES:epi, esr, ies, ire, irs, pei, per, pes, pie, pre, psi, rep, res, rip, sep, sip, sir, zep, zip.
4 letter words made from PIRZES:eris, peri, perz, pier, pisz, pize, priz, ries, riez, ripe, rips, rise, rize, sire, size, zeir, zeis, zier, zips, zire.
5 letter words made from PIRZES:persi, pierz, pires, pizer, pizes, presi, pries, prise, prize, reisz, riesz, spier, spiez, spire, zipes.