What is the correct spelling for PISASSO'S?
This word (Pisasso's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PISASSO'S
- parsons You'll like him, Miss Parsons .
- possess What's the use of being so mean just because you happen to possess the power?
- pastors Students came to it in hundreds from all parts of the world, and many are now pastors or in practice.
- possesses I shall, however, only refer to one, which possesses a singular interest.
- passes I know where he passes his evenings now!"
- pauses There had been conversation of a kind at meals, and it had always been his father who had filled awkward pauses and avoided difficult moments.
- possessors In the two latter cases, their utility is but little diminished; and, being less sought after by those who have hitherto employed them, they are sold at a reduced price to a class of society rather below that of their former possessors .
- passers They were passing the Gray Cottage-a blind was just then raised in one of the lower rooms, and a small pale face peeped eagerly out at the passers -by.