What is the correct spelling for PISHED?
This word (Pished) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PISHED
- dished This you do not understand, my friend, whatever the language in which it is dished up for you.
- parched Parched, withered, cold, she lay stretched on the stones like a piece of tossed-up driftwood.
- patched "I tell, you what it is, Susy, I won't be able to buy you a new winter frock at all this year; and you will have to have your boots patched, for I can't afford a new pair.
- perched Behind a hut perched on a steep hillside, just opposite to the rest-house, two boys were splitting wood with a certain languid industry; further down the road a group of dogs were leisurely working themselves up to quarrelling pitch.
- pied Ashe spent a while in roaming a wood delicately pied with primroses and anemones, and then sauntered back into the gardens, which were old and famous.
- piled Then he would show you an immense chamber, or rather a shed, where thousands of pamphlets were piled up along the walls: "These are the rules of all the convents suppressed by Italy.
- pinched She was a pale, pinched little thing, and her jacket and red hood seemed very old and thin.
- Fished Next time he came up, they fished him out, because he might not have come up again.
- Perished We had food and water with us, or we would have perished, and, as it was, we nearly died before we finally found our way out of an abandoned opening.