What is the correct spelling for PISSA?
This word (Pissa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PISSA
- pass Could she pass that point before the fire came?
- passe "La grande lanterne magique passe tout par votre salon," wrote Sismondi to the Countess; and the metaphor could not be truer.
- pisa She goes back to Pisa , taking him with her, to save him from the Commissaries of Florence.
- pizza They walked together in throngs-schoolboys in their light blue knit shirts and dark blue shorts walking the streets, entering 7-11s, clustering in for "All You Can Eat" Pizza Hut specials, or walking hand in hand with girls to the malls.
- posse His secretary was summoned, and orders given for a strong posse of constables to be despatched without loss of time in search of the schooner.
- puss The children were quite delighted at this; and now being happy about the baby they began to think of poor puss ; and Robert and Helen went out to look for her.
- PIS To me at any rate the history of mankind is a huge pis-aller, just as our present society is; a prodigious wasteful experiment, from which a certain number of precious results have been extracted, but which is not now, nor ever has been at any other time, a final measure of all the possibilities of the time.
- PIES My songs are tasty pies, fresh oven-baked and filled with lies – Egyptian Cowboy by electric six