What is the correct spelling for PLAASE?
This word (Plaase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLAASE
- lease A lease should state when, where and to whom the rent is to be paid.
- palace So Admetus thought as he went toward the palace .
- palate N generally before palate sounds; as, conquer, etc.
- palsy Then he drew a long, deep breath, and said:- 'Wen folks git ole en stricken wid de palsy , dey mus' 'speck ter be laff'd at.
- placer "You'd have the legal right to take the steps necessary for that, if she were married to you," Placer pointed out.
- plash Beyond them were the scattered and smouldering fires, the rude shelter-tents of the men, the white tops of the army wagons; beyond these the dark outlines of the massive hills; above them all the brilliant, placid stars; around them the hush of nature, broken only by the drowsing swish and plash of rapid, running waters, the stir of the night wind in the scattered trees, the stamp and snort of some startled troop-horse, the distant challenge of the night sentries.
64 words made from the letters PLAASE
3 letter words made from PLAASE:aas, ala, ale, alp, als, ape, asl, asp, epa, lap, lea, pal, pas, pea, pel, pes, psa, sap, sea, sep, sle, spa.
4 letter words made from PLAASE:alas, alep, alps, apse, asap, asea, esla, lape, leap, paae, paal, pale, pals, peal, plea, sale, salp, seal, slap.
5 letter words made from PLAASE:alpes, alsea, aseal, aspel, esala, lapse, leaps, lepas, palae, palas, pales, palsa, peals, pelas, plaas, pleas, plesa, saale, salpa, salpe, sepal, speal, spela.