What is the correct spelling for PLADGE?
This word (Pladge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLADGE
- ledge They still hoped that he might have slipped down, and have lodged on some ledge.
- lodge I did not even go down to the lodge for news.
- page I am only one of many whose fate it has been to live a page of modern history.
- playgoer Perhaps it is due to this remoteness, to this unreality, that the opera-goer is willing enough to have a story end unhappily, altho the playgoer is now likely to be painfully affected by a tragic ending.
- sledge Quickly the gentleman in the sledge drew rein and shouted to the peasant, whom he had forced from the road: "Hand over the child and it shall ride to the church with us.
- blew it