What is the correct spelling for PLAED?
This word (Plaed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLAED
- piled Immediately over two hundred head of game came running into the enclosure; these the Huntsmen had to shoot, and then they were piled on to sixty country wagons, and driven home to the King.
- placed He placed himself by Mary, and when he spoke, it was only of Scotland.
- plaid She smiled, and made a movement, but said nothing; and prepared to come down, putting her plaid aside and rising.
- plait She coiled the plait simply into a knot, and wound it round her head as he had suggested.
- Paled Glory flushed then paled.
- Palled Hate palled on him as quickly as love.
- Pealed The assembly was sounded, and the church bells pealed out the alarm.