What is the correct spelling for PLAER?
This word (Plaer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLAER
- lear Get around town in a private Lear And by sun down, I'm up out of here – I'm On by dj khaled
- palaver This was instead of the conventional palaver and smartness of the white man, and equally profitable.
- pale She turned pale and half-started up from her chair.
- pall "Meanwhile," said Tony, as they came out of the door into Pall Mall, "we have not yet settled where our farm is to be.
- pallor Her face changed from fury to pallor .
- palmer "Two's enough, I think; all depends on the weather; but, if it's at all like today, you can't do better, I should think, than the old March brown and a palmer to begin with.
- par In fact the gains of trade unionism are to the worker on a par with private property to its owner.
- placer Hard, you were going to show Curly a placer claim around here, weren't you?
46 words made from the letters PLAER
3 letter words made from PLAER:ale, alp, ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, era, lap, lea, ler, pal, par, pea, pel, per, pre, rap, rep.
4 letter words made from PLAER:alep, aper, earl, eral, lape, leap, lear, pale, pare, peal, pear, plea, prae, rale, rape, real, reap, rlpa.
5 letter words made from PLAER:alper, arpel, paler, pearl, peral, prela, rapel, repla.