What is the correct spelling for PLAESED?
This word (Plaesed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLAESED
- palisade Several attacks had been made from time to time, both upon the bridge and dyke, and at daybreak on the 7th of May a fleet from Lillo, under Hohenlohe, landed five hundred Zeelanders upon it between St. George's and Fort Palisade.
- placid And it was arranged that both at Beaufort and at Deerhurst the whole of the baronet's family group should be assembled, including Mr. Somerset and his gentle lady, whose placid graces moved round his ever sparkling vivacity with a softly- tempering shade.
- plagued Aye, between decks they're all cursin' the admiral an' sayin' he's brought 'em out here to starve in the middle o' this plagued, sun-cooked wilderness.
- planned He planned how they could both be away from the hotel for that day.
- plaster A brief investigation now revealed the fact that a circular disk of iron, about three inches in diameter, and painted white to match the plaster, was here let into the wall.
- played But the way you played up, both of you!
- plead After that first interview in the cottage parlor no consideration would induce Mrs. Scatchard to see her son's wife again or even to talk of her when Isaac tried hard to plead her cause after their marriage.
- please "Oh, if you please.
- pleased Old Mother Nature smiled, for she was pleased that Peter had thought of this.
- Palled Scott paused and smoked meditatively before he resumed: It was of no use; the city palled.
- Pealed As it pealed a second time Fannie drew her down.
- Plaited They are made of long posts, neatly squared, firmly fixed into the ground, and covered over with tanned buffalo-hides, the roof being formed of white straw, plaited much finer than the common summer hats of Boston manufacture.
140 words made from the letters PLAESED
3 letter words made from PLAESED:ade, adp, ale, alp, als, ape, asl, asp, dal, das, des, dle, edp, eel, eld, epa, ese, lad, lap, lea, led, lee, lsd, pad, pal, pas, pdl, pea, pee, pel, pes, psa, sad, sap, sea, see, sep, sle, spa.
4 letter words made from PLAESED:adps, alee, alep, alps, apse, dale, deal, deep, dlee, eade, ease, eeas, elea, else, epae, epel, esla, lade, lads, lape, lead, leap, leda, lees, pads, pale, pals, peal, peed, peel, plea, sade, sale, salp, seal, sede, seed, seel, seep, sele, slap, sled.
5 letter words made from PLAESED:aedes, alpes, apsed, aseel, aspel, daele, dales, deals, dease, deepa, deeps, delap, delas, deles, eades, eales, eased, easel, easle, edale, epeda, lades, lapse, leads, leape, leaps, lease, ledes, leeds, leepa, lepas, padle, paese, pales, peals, pedal, pedle, peels, pelas, pelea, peled, peles, plead, pleas, plesa, salpe, seale, seeld, sepad, sepal, sleep, spade, spead, speal, speed, speel, spela, speld, splee.