What is the correct spelling for PLAET?
This word (Plaet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLAET
- palate His cigar was burning well, and the flavor of old Armignac lingered still upon his palate .
- pallet Carlos and his sister made us a pallet in the arbor at the back.
- pellet He struck match after match and melted pellet after pellet of wax, then absently he took from his pocket a gold seal-ring and made, with its shield, several impressions on the wax.
- plaid A woman wearing a blue plaid handkerchief tied over her head and knotted under her chin, and carrying a basket of red apples on one arm, while with the other she led a lowing cow along the dusty road, paused at a signal, in front of the gray clad stranger.
- plait Women often have their hair hanging down beside the face in front and woven behind with silver thread into a plait down the back.
- planet This you will more easily understand when you have become better acquainted with this planet and its people."
- plant This is my father's plant .
- plat But very soon, mine eye ceased to distinguish features and forms, and the collected throng became blended in one confused mass, and the green common itself had dwindled into a mere garden-plat, and the magnificent old Elm in its centre to a stunted bush, waving on the hill-side.
- plate Lydia drooped over her plate .
- plato To Plato the world was the realisation of ideas.
- platte The big brawny mountains with their little ones clustered at their feet are just before us; while the Platte River, which for many miles has been our constant companion, will soon be a thing of the past, as we are close to the crossing, and once over we shall see the river no more.
- Paled Neale's bronze cheek had paled a little.
- Pilate It is still early morning when Jesus is taken to Pilate .
42 words made from the letters PLAET
3 letter words made from PLAET:ale, alp, alt, ape, apt, ate, atp, eat, epa, eta, lap, lat, lea, let, pal, pat, pea, pel, pet, tap, tea.
4 letter words made from PLAET:alep, atle, lape, late, leap, pale, pate, peal, peat, pelt, plat, plea, tael, tale, tape, teal.
5 letter words made from PLAET:lepta, pelat, petal, plate, pleat.