What is the correct spelling for PLAEYD?
This word (Plaeyd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLAEYD
- piled Minks, dragging behind him an enormous Scheme, emerged from the dark vaults of a Bank where gold lay piled in heaps.
- placed She kissed her-looked at her-kissed her again-and placed her in her husband's arms.
- plaid A red plaid ribbon in a shop window!
- plate A hat, like a cheese-plate, was tilted over her forehead.
- Paled Her lowered lids hid her eyes, but he thought her cheeks paled a shade.
- Palled Things just tasted and dismissed, and all due ceremonies performed, the company rise without any satisfaction, and return to their homes grateful to nobody; sometimes hungry and dissatisfied, moody and contentious; disappointed, disaffected, tired, and palled by the very fashion of the thing, in which there has been no enjoyment and no thankfulness.
- Pealed Again pealed the bugle note, and quick as a flash forward rushed the dandy Cadets and the Irish soldiers, shoulder to shoulder in a wild bayonet charge.
- Planed With the eye some distance away, sight from one stick to the other, if one end of the farther stick seems elevated, that corner of the board must be planed more.
- Plated 2322. The housemaid's evening service consists in washing up the dinner-things, the plate, plated articles, and glasses, restoring everything to its place; cleaning up her pantry, and putting away everything for use when next required; lastly, preparing for tea, as the time approaches, by setting the things out on the tray, getting the urn or kettle ready, with cream and other things usually partaken of at that meal.
- Paley This was done in a thorough manner, and I am convinced that I could have written out the whole of the Evidences with perfect correctness, but not of course in the clear language of Paley .
- payed I. That every Bursar have yearly payed him for his maintenance 100. l.
79 words made from the letters PLAEYD
3 letter words made from PLAEYD:ade, adp, ale, alp, ape, dal, day, dle, dye, edp, eld, epa, lad, lap, lay, lea, led, ley, lye, pad, pal, pay, pdl, pea, pel, ply, pya, yap, yea.
4 letter words made from PLAEYD:aldy, alep, ayed, dale, deal, dlya, dyal, dyle, eady, ealy, eday, elya, eyad, lade, lady, lape, laye, lead, leap, leda, lyde, paey, pale, paye, peal, peay, play, plea, yale, yeap, yeda, yeld, yelp.
5 letter words made from PLAEYD:apley, ayelp, dealy, delap, delay, delpy, layed, padle, payed, pedal, peyal, playe, plead, pylea, yadel, yaple, yelda.