What is the correct spelling for PLAGU?
This word (Plagu) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLAGU
- flag I wish to stick to the service, and hope to get my flag some day."
- lag Our fleeter steeds have distanced our attendants; They lag behind us with a slower pace; We will await them under the green pendants Of the great willows in this shady place.
- page And as he spoke, the page showed him the Green Bird lying dead between his hands.
- pillage An appeal for immunity from the ordinary acts of war was addressed to the British Admiral Cochrane, and a special envoy was sent to the British naval officer commanding the North American station, to announce the neutrality of the island and to beg immunity from assault and pillage, and assurance that one vessel would be permitted to ply unmolested between the island and the mainland.
- plague I sometimes wonder that you are not ashamed to plague and torment him as you do.
- plagued Civil war had swept over the country; a succession of civil wars indeed had plagued it.
- plan And what is your plan?
- plank An' I donno what possessed me,-I ain't done it for months,-but when we crossed the start of the Plank Road, I got off an' went up an' visited the Old Ladies' Home.
- plaque One plaque from the sunken temple had described the Ifugao rice terraces of Mountain Province in unmistakable detail, and also had described a skull of gold which was said to have magic properties.
- plat And it shall be the duty of the Commissioner of the General Land-Office to require a substantial compliance with the directions of this section before approving any survey and plat forwarded to him.
- play "I always play with her when you bring her into the office.
- pledge The Frenchman, enjoying my condition, continued to pledge me till his little eyes danced in his head.
- plug Plug your nose," commented Kumpee.
- prague He did not remain very long in Constantinople, because his connexion with the Scotch Mission at Pesth caused him to join the Free Church of Scotland, and he was sent by that Church to Berlin, where he was stationed from 1844 to 1849, and he went then to Prague, but settled in the same year at Amsterdam.
- slag At the end of the melted-away hollows, twin slag-lined holes went down deep into the ground.
- plagues If it were not so, the world would be overrun by plagues of mice, of birds, of insects of all kinds, and indeed by creatures of every grade.
- plugs The plugs are not all considered decorative.
- are born with
- come go