What is the correct spelling for PLAINY?
This word (Plainy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLAINY
- pain My fire is dead: it knew no pain; Yet is it dead, and I remain: – Complaint Of a Forsaken Indian Woman, The by William Wordsworth
- paling A faint blush is stealing along the Orient; the ridge line grows darker against the brightening sky; stars overhead are paling, and the boughs of the cottonwoods murmur soft response to the stir of the morning breeze.
- pealing An hour later the deep pealing of the church bell broke the silence.
- piling They smacked into the tangle of Star Point trucks, and came to a grinding halt, men piling out ready for battle.
- plain There it is, plain and straight; there's nothing mean about me."
- plainly His eyes plainly showed his excitement.
- plaint Could we only foresee them, is the plaint of men!
- plan It looks like a jolly plan to you, I dare say, but I don't see it, young man."
- plane The whole question of the relations between France and Germany is lifted to a higher plane.