What is the correct spelling for PLASCE?
This word (Plasce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLASCE
- lace "They have nice old lace here, I am told.
- pace The pace had been fast.
- palace Is not the picnic to be at the palace?
- palsy The man rose and rolled up his mat and carried it out, the people falling back astonished to let him pass, for his palsy had left him and he walked out strong and well.
- passe And when she came to the well she looked upon him, and had forgotten him as in remembrance of Sir Tristram, but by his horse she knew him, that hight Passe-Brewel that had been Sir Tristram's horse many years.
- peace "Peace, Brother," the girl said to him.
- place That's what I would do in his place.
- placed This he placed in front of Helen.
- placer Why don't you placer fans start on west and we'll all try to meet there in a week's time.
- plaice I had one specimen of Plaice in the living condition which had the middle third of its upper surface white, and the whole of the lower side white as usual.
- plaster Are there any plaster figures about the room?
- please "Oh, all right-just as you please.
- plus I heard a woman cry out words of surrender: "Je n'en peux plus!"
- police It was Kazem who had paid off a police officer.
- pulse It stirred along her pulse.
- Plays Wrong: I do not like those kind of plays.
- places "It was those places there.
- pals We've always been pals, Simmy.
- pleas The King's Court was gradually separated into three branches, King's Bench, Exchequer, and Common Pleas.
- academic works
- being situated