What is the correct spelling for PLASED?
This word (Plased) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLASED
- placed When on her lip thou hast thy sweet dew placed, Mark if her tongue but slyly steal a taste; – THE PRESENT; OR, THE BAG OF THE BEE: by Robert Herrick
- placid You are never placid.
- plaster When you're made out of plaster I asked her, I asked her, I asked her, I asked her – The Postman (Bryan Mccann, Doug Graham, Chris Jenn by Blindmans holiday
- played My curtail dog, that wont to have play'd Plays not at all, but seems afraid; – Miscellaneous: Poem XVIII. by Unknown Author
- please We'll keep the secret -- a new trick to please. Is there a bridle for this Proteus That turns and changes like his draughty seas? Or is there none, most popular of men, – At The Abbey Theatre by William Butler Yeats
- pleased He stepped in, reached, and seized it, And, preening, had released it But that a thought of Holy Writ occurred, And Signs Divine ere battle, till it seemed him Heaven had pleased it – The Alarm by Thomas Hardy
- Palled "Yes," said Helen, dreamily, "it is very charming;" and she glanced carelessly round from beneath her long fringed lids, as if she were quite accustomed to displays made in her honour and they quite palled upon her.
- Passed Thereat I rose, and from his presence passed, But, going, murmured:--"To the God above, Who holds my heart, and knows its store of love, I turn from thee, thou proud iconoclast." – Opifex by Thomas Edward Brown
- Planed Yes, sir, he planed off his thumb when he was working on one of the benches for the stands through him looking round at a black fellow in a turban covered in jewelry who was driving to Buckingham Palace.
- Plated The sale of a plated watch chain, the dealer permitting the purchaser to suppose it solid gold.