What is the correct spelling for PLASSED?
This word (Plassed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLASSED
- glassed Mrs. Lancaster stopped carving to receive the kiss of a tall, sweet-faced, eye-glassed young woman who came in, and took the chair next hers.
- lapsed The Englishman gave a little laugh, and lapsed into silence- thinking abstractedly.
- placed She heaved a sigh and wiped her eye, And over the hillocks she raced; And tried what she could, as a shepherdess should, That each tail should be properly placed. – Little Bo-peep (Mother Goose rhyme) by Unknown Author
- plaster Strip away the extra plaster I'm crashing fast It's the morning after Through the hum and the buzz – Thunder by Matisyahu
- pleased You were born just to be seized you didn't come to be pleased – Born (In The Age Of Narrowed Thoughts) by Manuel Cervantes
- Classed If they are all classed together the total of the earth- and stone-working castes comes to 35,000 persons.
- Lassoed He had practised it often, and had lassoed many a long-horned bull upon the prairies of Opelousas and the Attakapas.
- Passed Long, the skies were overcast, but now the clouds have passed You're here at last – Long Ago And Far Away by Bobby Darin