What is the correct spelling for PLASY?
This word (Plasy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLASY
- pally You seem frightfully pally.
- pas Suddenly from the sergeant's lips there broke, in a high, shaking voice, to the rattle of the drum: "Conscrits, au pas; Ne pleurez pas; Ne pleurez pas; Marchez au pas, Au pas, au pas, au pas, au pas!"
- plash The fugitives were not long kept in suspense, for very soon the plash of the prahu's oars was heard, and then the shadow of the great boat shut out some of the light as she brushed against the branches.
- Paley When the Major and Mr. Paley found themselves alone, both of them seemed a little bewildered.
- academicians The faculty includes academicians and experienced professors from reputed Engineering colleges.