What is the correct spelling for PLATO?
This word (Plato) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLATO
- palate The temper indeed of these happy diners should be ineffably serene, considering that they can never be ruffled by soups or fish coming to table one degree less hot than the most epicurean palate could desire.
- plaid There'd been a time when it was enow for a man to put on a kilt and a bit o' plaid and sing his song in anything he thocht was Scottish.
- plait While she put on her riding-habit and tied up the plait of her hair, the one thought in Virginia's mind was that she must be, at all costs, the kind of woman that Oliver wanted.
- plano Bragg grew up in Plano , Texas, played club soccer for the Dallas Texans and in the Dallas Cup in the U19 Super Group, and went on to play college soccer at The Citadel from 2000 to 2003.
- plat Euthymedus, rising in a passion to go off, My dear friend, stay, said Socrates, did not a hen do the same thing at your house the other day, and did I show any resentment?-Plat.
- plate So home, and then to Cheapside about buying a piece of plate to give away to-morrow to Mrs. Browne's child.
- Pilate He spoke openly of His Kingdom to Pilate , for when Pilate asked Him, "Art Thou a King then?"