What is the correct spelling for PLATT?
This word (Platt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLATT
- palate Las Casas lived according to the strict rule of his Order, eating only fish, eggs, and vegetables, and, though he permitted meat to the others who sat at his table, there was so little to tickle the palate of the epicure that two out of the three renounced allegiance to their Bishop and betook themselves beyond the confines of his diocese where they speedily fell into evil ways.
- plaid What, then, about the plaid ?
- plait There was no hair to comb, and scent, and plait with fresh blossoms; no jewels to fasten on arm and neck.
- plant That was a potato plant ."
- plat There were two windows, both closely barred with iron, as I had already noticed was usual in Valparaiso, and the view from them was confined to a small plat of ground enclosed by a high wall of stone, the top of which was nearly on a level with one of the windows.
- plate To my Lady Pickering with the plate that she did give my Lord the other day.
- Pilate So, my friends, when Pilate would have hesitated, it was the people who shouted "Christ to the cross!"