What is the correct spelling for PLATUE?
This word (Platue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLATUE
- late Isn't it very late , child?
- palate Flora did so, daintily arranging them so as to be inviting to the eye as well as the palate , and inwardly wondering what new caprice her aunt would develop next.
- palette One brought the envelopes on a palette and presented them.
- pate "So you knave," quoth she, "I must knock out of your bald pate my reckoning."
- plague Thus simply was the plague removed.
- plagued It was the bitterness of not being able to drive himself that plagued Farrel: the consciousness of having to stand by and let her do what there was danger in doing, incensed him.
- plait Should she not gladly plait her nettle-coats, endure her doom, to lift from those two beloved heads the evil spell of poverty and sickness?
- plaque The flight that lasted four days and three nights is his memorial, quite as much as is the bronze plaque unveiled last April in the Detroit show hangar.
- plat Always with the same soft pad of her feet, the same swaying of her sturdy, slender body, the same rising and falling on her shoulders of her childish door-knocker plat .
- plataea Such was the end of Plataea , in the ninety-third year after she became the ally of Athens.
- plate The other man stared fixedly at his plate .
- plateau Wolfe and his officers hurried up the high plateau and chose their ground.
- platen Approximately 15 per cent of the men employed are cylinder pressmen, about 10 per cent platen pressmen, and less than three per cent web pressmen.
- plato I was talking about Plato , nurse.
- platte Our course now lay along the south side of the Platte , clear to Denver; and with the prospect of level roads and plenty of grass and water, we looked forward hopefully to a pleasant trip the rest of the way.
- platter There was a roast of beef, a tea urn, a pat of butter, and a loaf of bread, on the platter carried by the housekeeper, while Betty followed with the cups and saucers, and the potatoes, the napkins, and the sugar.
- plautus In what relation do the plays of Plautus stand to the more serious interests of life?
- pleat It may have been that suddenly she was so extremely tired-tired of the lay of the week ahead, suggested by the smells and the noises and the consciousness of that front box pleat .
- plot Do now attend the queen? Since they did plot The means that dusky Dis my daughter got, – The Tempest: Act IV, scene I by Unknown Author
- pluto We saw many kangaroos to the eastward of Mount Pluto , but could not get a shot at any.
- polite Ev'ry Sunday afternoon we'll be polite, But we'll make love on Thursday night. – Ev'ry Sunday Afternoon by Shirley Ross by Unknown Author
- Platted These were dressed in pink-coloured shirt and trousers, and wore small hats of straw platted thick, with low round crowns, and narrow brims turned up at the side.
- Plated Got their hearts gold-plated right now.
86 words made from the letters PLATUE
3 letter words made from PLATUE:ale, alp, alt, ape, apt, ate, atp, eat, epa, eta, lap, lat, lea, let, leu, pal, pat, pea, pel, pet, pul, put, tap, tau, tea, tup, ult, uta, ute.
4 letter words made from PLATUE:alep, atle, atul, aupe, elua, etau, lape, late, laut, leap, luat, lute, pale, pate, paul, peal, peat, pelt, peut, plat, plea, pual, puea, puel, pula, pule, puta, pute, tael, tale, talu, tape, tapu, taue, teal, tual, tuel, tupa, uale, uate, ulta.
5 letter words made from PLATUE:aleut, atule, lepta, letup, pelat, petal, plate, plaut, pleat, pleau, pluta, pulte, tapul, taupe, tuple, utpal.