What is the correct spelling for PLAUGE?
This word (Plauge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLAUGE
- large I have been in the shop when large shawls were paid for in that way.
- page When masculine behavior wrote a grand romantic page With every man a lover like a hero on a stage – A Sword And A Rose And A Cape by Unknown Author
- plague Am I a plague because of that name?"
- plagued The question plagued him even more than Rachel's refusal.
- plaque Not a star appeared in the cloudless sky, which, in contrast to the great silver moon-plaque, was blue-black.
- playgoer To a regular playgoer it was a very ordinary sight indeed; to me it was a revelation.
- pledge Then once again did he pledge himself to do all that man's strength could do to rid the land of an evil thing.
- plug I couldn't think of letting the worst plug of the lot out in this storm."
- plunge A plunge into the yellow water which is flecked with the fallen leaves, and afterward to each man's room there is brought a large bowl of coffee and hot milk, with bread and eggs and fruit.
- prague Gruner went as far as Prague, but there he was arrested in the last days of October, at the special request of the Prussian police, deprived of his papers and his funds, and sent to an Austrian fortress.
- plagues See next what plagues attend the lover's state, What frightful forms of Terror, Scorn, and Hate!
- plugs "In other words," Rick said slowly, "you saw holes for electrical plugs?"
- come go